Monday, January 3

Home Sweet Home


Even though I promised myself I would only write about my adventures abroad, I couldn't help, but include some pictures from my trip home - which technically counts as abroad now that I'm living in France ... right? Anyways, home was lovely. It was nice to be with family and friends for Christmas and eat some good food and just relax. I was home for 10 days and here were the highlights ... 

My friend Cait on her "surprise" bday dinner with her  boyfriend Alex -  her mom made
an incredible roasted dinner ... see below! 


Yu-Um.

Happy Birthday Cait!

While I was home a snow storm hit the east coast and we literally didn't leave the house for
almost two days straight ... not complaining. This is our front yard.

Christmas  tree!

Breakfast anyone? I tried Alice's Tea Cup "Pumpkin Cinnamon Scone" recipe
with caramel icing - they were delicious.

Traditional Christmas brunch chez moi - breakfast sandwich on a croissant?
Can't get any better than that ...

Christmas Morning (I attempted to include some non-food pictures ...)

Crown Roast for Christmas dinner
Dad did an incredible job

Mmmm White Chocolate Raspberry trifle
In true Mom fashion - delish




I promise my next post will be more about what I have been DOING and less about what I have been EATING, but I couldn't resist for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment